Free U.S. ITIN Application & Certification of Passport
Maroof HS CPA Professional Corporation provides Certifying Acceptance Agent Services in agreement with the Internal Revenue Service.
Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA) certifies the documents such as Passport (and other documents) and forward the U.S. ITIN application to the IRS. The whole process of getting ITIN is simplified without sending the original passport for a couple of months to the IRS.
For more information on our CAA Services, click here.
The passport certification and application process may cost a few hundred dollars.
We are offering, for a very limited time, free ITIN application and passport certification services for Toronto and GTA when you get U.S. Federal tax return preparation service.
CURRENT PROMOTIONS – STATUS: ACTIVE
No current promotion is available.
You may be eligible to request a discount on the tax return preparation if the ITIN application is processed by us.
PAST PROMOTIONS – EXPIRED
Situations where your ITIN application is 100% FREE?
- If we prepare your federal U.S. Income tax return, you get a 100% discount.
- If you are a U.S. citizen and would like to claim your spouse as dependent on your U.S. income tax return prepared by us, you get a 100% discount.
- If you are claiming dependents, other than your spouse, on the U.S. tax return prepared by us, 100% discount on one dependent’s ITIN application.
The validity, and Terms of Promotion?
- The promotion is time-limited and only valid between September 28th and December 27th.
- The client still needs to pay for the mailing charges, if the service is required through FedEx. Standard Canada Post is Free.
- The promotion is applicable to Ontario residents holding Canadian passports only.
Situations where the partial discount is allowed: STATUS: ACTIVE
FREE ITIN application and certification services are not applicable where an exception is claimed. An exception is claimed when the taxpayer is eligible to apply for ITIN but does not have to file a U.S. Income tax return.
The client must pay the full fee, and mailing charges if applicable, however, a non-refundable credit equal to 30% of the service charge is available if we prepare next year’s tax return.
How to get the Special Promotion?
Simply request for the service, and discounts are automatically applied on all the invoices raised during the period.