Maroof HS CPA Professional Corporation, Toronto | 320 Bay St, Suite 469, Toronto ON M5H 4A6 Canada

Tag: Capital gains

Capital gains

How to get refund of taxes from IRS from Canada on the sale of U.S. property
Individual Tax - Canada

Canadian Taxpayers Selling U.S. Property

Many of Canadian taxpayers maintain a second home, a vacation property, or hold a U.S. real property interest for investment purposes. In 2020 and 2021, there is an upward trend of dispositions of U.S. real

Read More »
is inherited property taxable in Canada
Individual Tax - Canada

How is foreign inherited property taxed in Canada?

Canada is a country having vast immigrant population. Every year new immigrants come to Canada and gradually achieve their immigration status as permanent residents and ultimately Canadian citizenship. If you are a new permanent resident

Read More »
Scroll to Top