Maroof HS CPA Professional Corporation, Toronto | 130 King St W, Suite 1836, Toronto ON M5X 1E3 Canada

Tag: self-employment


Preparing T2125 business or professional income
Individual Tax - Canada

Business and Professional Income (T1)

Business or Professional Income on T1 If you have a business income or professional income, please provide the below information. Please note this is applicable to any unincorporated form of business, also known to some

Read More »
tax returns for independent contractors and freelancers in canada
Entrepreneurship & Business

Income Tax Tips for Freelancers in Canada

Freelancing, full time or as a side-gig, is a very attractive way for people to generate income for themselves. With a lot of freelancing websites such as Fiverr and Upwork, more and more Canadians are

Read More »
Scroll to Top