The much anticipated Black Entrepreneurship Program (BEP) opened the applications for Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund.
The Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund Program is an umbrella program under the BEP. Under the BEP, the Government of Canada partners with different financial institutions and Black-led organizations. The loan fund, also contributed by the Government of Canada, can be accessed by black entrepreneurs through the Federation of African Canadian Economics (FACE).
How to apply for the loan under Black Entrepreneurship Program?
The applicants need to sign up on the FACE website. The process is self-explanatory and easy to do.
During the process, you will be asked the personal and business information that may include items such as personal net worth, etc.
Please note that FACE is the only organization designated to assist entrepreneurs to access the loan fund. The maximum funding available under the program is $250,000/-
Business Plan Writing for Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund
Applicants need to submit the business plan as part of the application process. Like any other loan program, the business plan needs to be impressive and satisfactory to the lenders. It should also contain the elements of a successful business model.
How can Maroof HS CPA Professional Corporation help?
Maroof HS CPA Professional Corporation has worked with many entrepreneurs looking for startup fundings whether from the banks or investors.
- We provide business plan writing services in Canada that have helped many entrepreneurs to convert their ideas into great brands!
- We have written business plans for many black entrepreneurs before and they loved our collaborative approach. We are currently working with some right now.
- A clean canvas! Everything is written from scratch. No pre-written samples, templates, or software-supported business plans.
- A strong financial model, that is built from scratch also! No templates.
- Support beyond the business plan. We are a CPA firm and utilize our expert knowledge of taxation, accounting, and business laws.
We generally issue business plans within 2-3 weeks.