Maroof HS CPA Professional Corporation, Toronto | 130 King St W, Suite 1836, Toronto ON M5X 1E3 Canada

Tag: Corporate tax

Corporate tax

Rental income of CCPC Corporation in Canada
Corporate Tax - Canada

Incidental Rental income of CCPC

Question: My corporation, a CCPC, has a catering business and holds a building as an asset. I rent a portion of the building but use the rest in my operations. Is my corporation now Specified Investment Business?

Read More »
income taxes for professional Corporations in Canada
Corporate Tax - Canada

Professional Corporations & Income Taxes

Many professionals can now incorporate their practices as professional corporations as per the provincial legislation. Professional Corporations are now becoming a very common structure since the majority of provinces have relevant professional regulations. Professional Corporations

Read More »
Scroll to Top