Maroof HS CPA Professional Corporation, Toronto | 4102-85 Queens Wharf Rd, Toronto ON M5V 0J9 Canada

Tag: investment income

investment income

Rental income of CCPC Corporation in Canada
Corporate Tax - Canada

Incidental Rental income of CCPC

Question: My corporation, a CCPC, has a catering business and holds a building as an asset. I rent a portion of the building but use the rest in my operations. Is my corporation now Specified Investment Business?

Read More »
Scroll to Top