Corporate Tax Rates for CCPC 2019 – 2020
The federal and provincial tax rates in Canada for a Canadian Controlled Private Corporation, also commonly known as CCPC, are as below.
A corporation is generally a CCPC, if:
- it is a private corporation
- it is not controlled by one or more non-resident persons, either directly or indirectly
- it is not controlled by a public corporation
- it is not controlled by a corporation with any class of shares listed on stock exchange
- it is not controlled by persons as listed above in 2-5, in part or combination, directly or indirectly
- it does not list any of its class of shares on a designated stock exchange.
Whether a corporation is a CCPC or not directly affects the tax rates which applies to it. So, make sure to consult your corporate tax accountant.
Corporation Tax Rates, Non CCPC 2019-2020
If your corporation is not a CCPC, tax rates are as below.
Maroof HS CPA Professional Corporation is an accounting firm registered with CPA Ontario and provide comprehensive tax planning and preparation services for Corporations and Individuals. In addition to corporate tax services and individual income tax services, a wide range of services include accounting & bookkeeping services, financial projections and business plans, and business advisory services.