Maroof HS CPA Professional Corporation, Toronto | 130 King St W, Suite 1836, Toronto ON M5X 1E3 Canada

Tag: Owner Manager Corporation

Owner Manager Corporation

Rental income of CCPC Corporation in Canada
Corporate Tax - Canada

Incidental Rental income of CCPC

Question: My corporation, a CCPC, has a catering business and holds a building as an asset. I rent a portion of the building but use the rest in my operations. Is my corporation now Specified Investment Business?

Read More »
tax tips if you are leaving canada
Individual Tax - Canada

Tax Tips: If you are leaving Canada

If you have been a resident of Canada and decide to leave Canada, you must review your assets, income, and income tax obligations. Leaving Canada is often referred to as “Emigration”. The year in which

Read More »
Scroll to Top